What's a warranty and why do I need one?
We'd all like to think our cars will never let us down. But unfortunately, the reality is sometimes a little different. No matter how well you maintain your car, components can still fail and result in costly repair bills.
To keep your car ownership stress-free, we're offering a warranty with our cars to give you peace of mind.
Our warranty includes:
- 12 months' free Basic Breakdown Cover# or an upgrade for Members^
- No limit to the number of claims
- Nationwide approved repair network
Levels of cover
There are 3 different levels of cover available.
- Protect Lite: Protection against listed components.
- Protect Essential: Almost all mechanical and electrical items. Plus key fobs up to £200 and in-car entertainment (including Sat Nav) up to £500.
- Protect Plus: Almost all mechanical and electrical items. Plus wear and tear up to 85,000 miles, diagnosis, oil seals, DPF or catalytic converter, key fobs up to £200, unlimited cover for in-car entertainment (including Sat Nav).
If the failed part is covered, our warranty will pay out for the costs of parts, labour and VAT for repairing or replacing it, up to your selected claim limit.
Without a warranty, you could expect to pay ...
See the range of vehicle components covered by each level of warranty below. For full details of what each level of warranty covers, just get in touch with us for a copy of our warranty booklets.
Not having the car serviced in line with the manufacturer's recommendations may result in your claim being declined.
What's not covered?
Finding a warranty to cover every eventuality can be costly, so there are some important exclusions in ours. These include but are not limited to accident damage, batteries, bodywork, serviceable or ancillary items, driver abuse or negligence.
Just call 01844 396 009
or email email@example.com